Sometimes we all need help with our children’s behavior and we don’t need to be in crisis to reach out for help. Parent coaching on child behavior challenges is a great to create more harmony in your household, especially if…
- Parenting is feeling less fun and more like going to battle with a mini-version of yourself
- You find yourself frustrated and yelling more than you’d like
- Your default parenting style doesn’t feel right to you and it isn’t improving your relationship with your child
- You and your spouse/partner are at odds on parenting and discipline
Parents often come to us not knowing what’s developmentally appropriate and needing tools to help with common child behavior challenges like:
- Not listening
- Not cooperating
- Epic tantrums
- Frantic mornings
- Bedtime battles
- Eating issues
- Potty training challenges
If this sounds like what you are experiencing, you are not alone and we can help!
Parenting in our modern society has unique challenges. More than ever, we understand the importance of raising resilient, independent, and well-adjusted children, but we find ourselves wondering “how?” Without the right tools, we find ourselves defaulting to the way we were raised, but this can leave us feeling uneasy and like we are going down the wrong road.
Parenting can be hard, but when families have the right tools and guidance to teach their children positive discipline skills, parenting can be a lot less stressful and a lot more fun! Through private consultations and workshops, Christine gives parents the tools they need to feel empowered and confident to parent more effectively. She’s a Mom to twin boys so she’s got real world experience and the knowledge to help your family.