Bella Luna's mission is to educate, support and coach families in their parenting journey so everyone can be happy, healthy & well rested. This means that the Bella Luna child sleep consultant team consists of parents that have had similar experiences to yours and we get it 100%!
We strive to be:
- Non-judgmental and supportive - we are here to support you, not judge. We KNOW how hard this parenting gig can be!\
- Flexible - we do our best to come up with flexible solutions to help you meet your goals, knowing every child and family is different
- Down-to-earth - there are enough "experts" preaching at you. We want to connect and share our experiences and knowledge to help your family
- Evidence-based - we stay on top of all the latest research to give parents the most relevant and accurate information
Learn more about our team...
Christine Brown, founder and certified sleep consultant
- Twin Mom
- Married to Jeff (aka Sleep Daddy)
- Struggle bus (beep beep!) with my boys' sleep when they were babies
- Succeeded in sleep training my babies, but it wasn't pretty
- Became obsessed with child sleep and helping families to have a better experience teaching their children healthy sleep habits
- 2016 achieved a child sleep consultant certification & Bella Luna Sleep Consulting was born
- I LOVE helping families - 500+ happy, well rested families and counting
- 2018 Certified Lactation Counselor Certification - supporting the breastfeeding AND sleep journey
- 2019 Child Behavior Specialist Certification - positive parenting works amazingly in my house and I want to help families that want to learn more
- When I'm not “helping the babies sleep”, I'm going on adventures with my family; doing laundry (it never ends!); or enjoying a delicious meal, prosecco and laughs with friends.
Renee Desjardins, certified sleep consultant
- Joined the Bella Luna Team in 2019
- Twin Mom
- Worked with Christine to help one of my daughters to sleep
- Became obsessed with child sleep
- 2019 achieved a child sleep consultant certification
- Sports fan
- More juicy details to follow
HOW WE WORK
We take a holistic look at your child/children, your parenting style and your family sleep goals to put together a straightforward, customized plan with actionable steps to help your child to develop healthy sleep habits. How can we help?
We offer packages based on your required level of support - telephon, video/Skype or in person consultation. Then we support you every step of the way while you implement that plan. Pick a Package.
LET'S GET STARTED
If you are ready to get your family back on track and sleeping, reach out today for a complimentary 20-minute get to know you chat.