Bella Luna’s mission is to educate, support and coach families in their parenting journey so everyone can be happy, healthy & well rested. This means that the Bella Luna child sleep consultant team consists of parents that have had similar experiences to yours and we get it 100%!
We strive to be:
- Non-judgmental and supportive – we are here to support you, not judge. We KNOW how hard this parenting gig can be!
- Flexible – we do our best to come up with flexible solutions to help you meet your goals, knowing every child and family is different
- Down-to-earth – there are enough “experts” preaching at you. We want to connect and share our experiences and knowledge to help your family
- Evidence-based – we stay on top of all the latest research to give parents the most relevant and accurate information
Learn more about our team…
Christine Brown, founder and certified sleep consultant
- Twin Mom
- Married to Jeff (aka Sleep Daddy)
- Struggle bus (beep beep!) with my boys’ sleep when they were babies
- Succeeded in sleep training my babies, but it wasn’t pretty
- Became obsessed with child sleep and helping families to have a better experience teaching their children healthy sleep habits
- 2016 achieved a child sleep consultant certification & Bella Luna Sleep Consulting was born
- I LOVE helping families – 500+ happy, well rested families and counting
- 2018 Certified Lactation Counselor Certification – supporting the breastfeeding AND sleep journey
- 2019 Child Behavior Specialist Certification – positive parenting works amazingly in my house and I want to help families that want to learn more
- When I’m not “helping the babies sleep”, I’m going on adventures with my family; doing laundry (it never ends!); or enjoying a delicious meal, prosecco and laughs with friends.
- You can follow Christine on Instagram or email her firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Desjardins, certified sleep consultant
- Twin Mom
- Married to John
- Jersey girl living in New England
- Relocated from GA to NH in Fall 2015 and my girls’ sleep went off the rails
- Worked with Christine to get back on track and the results were life changing
- Became obsessed with child sleep, routines, and early bedtimes
- 2019 achieved a child sleep consultant certification & joined the Bella Luna team
- Rutgers alum, NY Yankees fan (don’t judge) and loves all things sports
- When I’m not obsessing about sleep, I love playing with my girls, reading, going on a date night with my hubby, or going to the beach
- You can follow Renee on Instagram or email her at email@example.com
HOW WE WORK
We take a holistic look at your child/children, your parenting style and your family sleep goals to put together a straightforward, customized plan with actionable steps to help your child to develop healthy sleep habits. How can we help?
We offer packages based on your required level of support – consultation only, video or in person consultations. For support packages, we are supporting you every step of the way while you implement the plan. Pick a Package.
LET’S GET STARTED
If you are ready to get your family back on track and sleeping, reach out today for a complimentary 20-minute get to know you chat.