Bella Luna’s mission is to educate, support and coach families in their parenting journey so everyone can be happy, healthy & well rested. This means that the Bella Luna child sleep consultant team consists of parents that have had similar experiences to yours and we get it 100%!
We strive to be:
- Non-judgmental and supportive – we are here to support you, not judge. We KNOW how hard this parenting gig can be!
- Flexible – we do our best to come up with flexible solutions to help you meet your goals, knowing every child and family is different
- Down-to-earth – there are enough “experts” preaching at you. We want to connect and share our experiences and knowledge to help your family
- Evidence-based – we stay on top of all the latest research to give parents the most relevant and accurate information
Learn more about our team…
Christine Brown, founder, certified child sleep consultant, certified child behavior coach and lactation counselor
- Twin Mom
- Married to Jeff (aka Sleep Daddy)
- Struggle bus (beep beep!) with my boys’ sleep when they were babies
- Succeeded in sleep training my babies, but it wasn’t pretty
- Became obsessed with child sleep and helping families to have a better experience teaching their children healthy sleep habits
- 2016 achieved a child sleep consultant certification & Bella Luna Sleep Consulting was born
- I LOVE helping families – 600+ happy, well rested families and counting
- 2018 lactation counselor certification – supporting the breastfeeding AND sleep journey
- 2019 child behavior coach certification – positive parenting works amazingly in my house and I want to help families that want to learn more
- When I’m not “helping the babies sleep”, I’m going on adventures with my family; doing laundry (it never ends!); or enjoying a delicious meal, prosecco and laughs with friends.
Renee Desjardins, certified sleep consultant
- Twin Mom
- Married to John
- Jersey girl living in New England
- Relocated from GA to NH in Fall 2015 and my girls’ sleep went off the rails
- Worked with Christine to get back on track and the results were life changing
- Became obsessed with child sleep, routines and early bedtimes
- 2019 achieves a child sleep consultant certification & joined the Bella Luna team
- Rutgers alum, NY Yankees fan (don’t judge!) and love all things sports
When I’m not obsessing about sleep, I love playing with my girls, reading, going on date night with my hubby or going to the beach
Brianne Squires, certified sleep consultant
- Boy Mama
- Married to Jeff
- Florida girl, born-and-raised on the beach
- Natural-minded and always striving to eliminate toxins from our home
- Former educator, but still a teacher-at-heart
- Mental health advocate
- Worked with Christine in 2016 to focus on better sleep for and soon realized how we all benefit from restful, restorative sleep! Best decision ever.
- 2019 achieved a Child Sleep Certification and joined the Bella Luna Sleep Team
- Love reading, working out, cuddling with my boys and date nights with my hubby (preferably involving tacos & margaritas!)
HOW WE WORK
We take a holistic look at your child/children, your parenting style and your family sleep goals to put together a straightforward, customized plan with actionable steps to help your child to develop healthy sleep habits. How can we help?
We offer packages based on your required level of support – telephone, video/Skype or in person consultation. Then we support you every step of the way while you implement that plan. Pick a Package.
LET’S GET STARTED
If you are ready to get your family back on track and sleeping, reach out today for a complimentary 15-minute get to know you chat.