Hi! I’m Christine Brown, certified child sleep consultant and founder of Bella Luna Sleep Consulting.
Welcome – I’m so glad you found us! If you’re here, you are likely asking yourself questions, like:
- Why isn’t my child a good sleeper?
- How long can we go on like this?
- What am I doing wrong?
- Will we ever get this figured out?
- Is a child sleep consultant right for our family?
Or maybe you are trying to solve a specific challenge like bedtime battles, crap naps, transitioning to a bed or a sleep regression.
Whatever challenge you are having with your child’s sleep – you’ve come to the right place!
Let us help you figure out exactly what’s going on with your little one’s sleep, cut through ALL of the conflicting information (say goodbye to Googling about sleep) and together we can devise a plan to meet your sleep goals so your entire family can be well rested. Sounds dreamy, right?
On top of that, you will gain the knowledge, confidence and support to help your little one to become a champion sleeper! You’ll sleep more, stress less and get to enjoy this parenting gig WAY more!
Check out these reviews from happy, well rested clients!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HEALTHY SLEEP HABITS?
The benefits to both children and parents are countless:
- Positively benefits mood as well as cognitive, behavioral, emotional and physical development. (check out these testimonials to hear the benefits from other families!)
- Well-rested kids are normally happy and healthy.
- The gift of healthy sleep habits will help them through their entire childhood and into adulthood.
- Helps make the demanding and rewarding job of parenting a lot more pleasurable and fun!
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- Schedule a free 20-minute intro call – let’s make sure we are a good fit! I’ll learn a little more about your challenges, guide you towards the service that will best help you meet your goals and answer any questions you have about working together.
- Once signed up, I will send you over a Family Intake Form so you can share your story and goals and so I can dive a little deeper into your sleep challenges.
- Next we will schedule our consultation where we will break down exactly what is getting in the way of your little’s sleep. During our video chat, I’ll provide sleep science education; we discuss schedule, routine and environment changes; and we will devise a sleep plan together.
- Best of all, if you decide that you need support, you’ve got me in your corner cheering you along, supporting you, guiding you, holding you accountable and essentially being your sleep BFF while we work on this important, life changing process together.
ABOUT CHRISTINE BROWN
- Twin Mom
- Struggle bus with her boys’ sleep when they were babies
- Succeeded in sleep training her kiddos, but it wasn’t pretty
- Became obsessed with child sleep
- Achieved a child sleep consultant certification
- 2016 Bella Luna Sleep Consulting was born
- LOVES helping families – 400+ happy, well rested families and counting
At one point, not so long ago, Christine was struggling with sleep herself. Her twin boys were not what she refers to as “unicorn babies” and sleep wasn’t something that they loved to do. Her entire family was exhausted and cranky! (sound familiar?)
Christine felt overwhelmed by a combination of months of sleepless nights, inconsistent and unpredictable naps, bedtime battles and confused by all of the sleep information available. She and her husband felt desperate and without support.
They ended up successfully sleep training their boys, but it wasn’t without some tears for everyone and a lot of second guessing their decisions. Ask her what she would do differently and she says “I would make the investment and hire a sleep consultant!”
From all of the sleep deprivation and confusion around what was best for her babies, Bella Luna Sleep Consulting was born. Christine’s passion for helping families to develop healthy sleep habits for their little ones fueled her to change her life’s work for this newfound passion.
In early 2016, Christine proudly graduated as a certified child sleep consultant from the Family Sleep Institute, a comprehensive 250+ hour training curriculum. In addition to learning about sleep, she also completed specialty courses on lactation, special needs, multiples, positive parenting and SIDS prevention. She also mentors new graduates of the Family Sleep Institute program.
Since achieving her child sleep coach certification, Christine has worked with hundreds of families both locally, nationally and internationally. She specializes in helping families with multiples, babies, toddlers, preschoolers and those that experienced infertility. She offer sleep coaching to families individually; teaches group sleep classes in person and online; and speaks about creating healthy sleep habits at parent centered events.
In 2018, Christine went on to become a certified lactation counselor (CLC) through Healthy Children Project so she can also support families with breastfeeding on their journey to sleep.
When Christine isn’t “helping the babies sleep”, she’s going on adventures with her family; doing laundry; or enjoying a delicious meal, prosecco and laughs with friends.
ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR FAMILY SLEEPING AND FEEL LIKE YOURSELF AGAIN?
I absolutely LOVE what I do and I’d be honored to work with your family so you can feel like yourself again. Contact me today to sign up for your free 20 minutes call to get acquainted. I can’t wait to chat with you!
ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS, MEMBERSHIP AND EDUCATION:
- Member: International Association of Child Sleep Consultants
- Certified Lactation Consultant, Healthy Children Project
- The New Child: Birth to 2 Years – The Early Years, Inc.
- From Tantrums and Conflict to Cooperation – The Early Years, Inc.
- Mindfulness and Sleep – Family Sleep Institute course
- Nutrition – Nourishing Children Effectively – by Jill Castle, MS, RDN – Family Sleep Institute course
- Safe Sleep Initiative Series Understanding the New AAP Recommendations – Family Sleep Institute course
HOW WE WORK
We take a holistic look at your child/children, your parenting style and your family sleep goals to put together a straightforward, customized plan with actionable steps to help your child to develop healthy sleep habits. How can we help?
We offer packages based on your required level of support – telephon, video/Skype or in person consultation. Then we support you every step of the way while you implement that plan. Pick a Package.
LET’S GET STARTED
If you are ready to get your family back on track and sleeping, reach out today for a complimentary 20-minute get to know you chat.